EMS provides advanced pre-hospital care
through the treatment, transport, education,
and promotion of patient health and safety.
mobile integrated healthcare providers using
patient-centered, mobile resources in the
– Always exhibiting a kind, caring, and
empathic nature to all patient and their
– Positively interacting with our patients
and their family members, our coworkers, the
first responders, firefighters, law
enforcement officers, other health care
providers, and ourselves.
– By meeting the recognized needs of each
individual which includes the public,
employees, and fellow healthcare providers.
– Maintaining our credibility by conducting
ourselves with uncompromising
professionalism and commitment to ourselves,
co-workers, and patients.
– Maintaining responsible and ethical
behavior in all aspect of life.
– We anticipate changes in our own work and
respond as quickly as the healthcare system
needs us to. Our past work cannot be our
future work. We are always willing to
– We tell the absolute truth about ourselves
and our work. Reporting both failures and
successes with equal discipline, and seeing
the views and opinions outside of our
– Citizen and provider safety are always in
the forefront of all our actions.
– Maintaining the highest level of
organizational and individual preparedness
and take an active role in planning,
training, responding, and scene mitigation
during everyday response and disasters.
· Maintain >95% patient
· Improvement of dispatching the
most appropriate resource(s) according to
· Effective management and
strategic placement of mobile healthcare
· Move from an emergency medical
services-only model to an integrated mobile
healthcare model with focus on prevention
Increase revenue through improved processes,
documentation, data collection, and